We talked this night to Bobby and Meka of Meka-Nism. They are a unique, Florida based band who have been around for a few years and have thus far release one EP.
We talk about the origins of the band, inspirations, recording, future plans, and much more. Check them out on Facebook or check out their website at www.meka-nism.com. We play a couple songs in this interview, we start with Bring Back the Sun, the video for which you can watch below, and we end with Dance at the End of the World.
- Alan Tecchio Interview - April 12, 2020
- Interview with Bruce Dickinson - August 18, 1998
- Chris Violence Interview - August 4, 2016
- Spiritual Sickness Interview - December 8, 2016
- Sucker Live in Studio - July 31, 2016
- Corners of Sanctuary Interview - June 9, 2016
- Helion Prime Interview - July 2, 2016
- Jeff Martin Interview (Blasted to Static / Racer-X) - June 23, 2016
- Vanlade Interview with Brett Scott - June 9, 2016
- Take Two Live in Studio - June 5, 2016