Present were, EVD, Nathan, Rick from "The Metallic Onslaught", Dave, organizer of The Finger Lakes Metal Fest, formerly of the band Spater, and now of his new band, Spit Nickels, and, someone who hasn't been here in nine months, James. At first James tried to claim time loss, like Kal, saying that he had just left, but, later, he said that he had been "On the farm", whatever that means, and, I really don't wanna think about what that might mean. Dave and Rick talked about an upcoming event they will be participating in, a kind of Metal Fest for the fall, it's at the same venue, and a bunch of bands will be performing, one of which will be Dave's new band, which he also talked about. Azkath put Nathan's cell phone in his pants, and EVD dialed Nathan's number to make it vibrate. EVD and James got massages, and James got slapped in the face a lot, because there was a song entitled "Slap Your Face", and, every time the title was said, James got slapped in the face, so, of course, everyone said that title a lot. Nathan got to play a set of music. At 3:30, The Cover Set. It was Go Topless Day, but no one got topless, The Worst Co-Host In The World, Dave, had promised to show up and get topless, but, well, he doesn't have that title for no reason. So now we have re-named the Dave who was there, The Wrong Dave. There were segments of Movie Time. The last hour was The Old School Hour...
- Fire Eater Wizard
Year of the Goat "Riders of Vultures"
- December 18, 2016 - Fourth Post Anniversary End of the World Show!
- December 11, 2016 - The Good Left Undone Live
- December 4, 2016 - Malignant Live and EVD's Birthday
- September 11, 2016 - EVD's 11th Anniversary!
- August 28, 2016 - Vinyl Tribute
- April 24, 2016 - Spit Nickels Live in Studio
- Spit Nickels Live in Studio - April 24, 2016
- February 28, 2016 - Finger Lakes Metal Fest Announcements
- September 13, 2015 - Brianna of If Man is Five and EVD's 10th Anniversary